Job Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Lagos
We are Looking for a young enterprising personality with a flare and bias for Information Technology, a good CAN DO spirit.
Role and Responsibilities
- You'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of our software systems.
- You will be responsible for writing and coding individual programs and providing an entirely new software resources.
- As a software developer, your list of tasks will include:
Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Writing code based on specifications
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- HND, B.Sc, B.Eng. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Possess strong problem solving skills and ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly
- Able to work in a team environment
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- Experience in both back-end and front-end technologies
- Compulsory Skills; PHP, MSSQL, HTML
- Experience with test driven development is a plus
- Fresh Graduate (Candidates currently serving are encouraged to apply)
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.